Certified Home Health Aide
Bright Horizon Health Services is currently seeking experienced Certified Home Health Aide. Our team of healthcare professionals are committed to providing exceptional care for our home health and hospice patients. Working in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, you will be an integral member in developing an individualized plan of care that adheres to the patient' s values. We are seeking skilled individuals with the same values who are ready to take the next step in their professional careers, and play a proactive role in the care of their patients.
Certified Home Health Aide Responsibilities:
- Provide personal care to hospice patients by assisting with daily healthcare needs as instructed by the Director of Nursing.
- Offer respect, kindness and emotional support to patients and their families.
Certified Home Health Aide Qualifications:
- Qualified candidates must be a Certified Home Health Aide and have one year direct patient care experience.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Must have a current valid driver' s license and reliable transportation.
- A criminal background check and drug screening is required prior to employment.
Competitive salary offered depending upon experience level. This is a great opportunity to join a locally owned home health/hospice agency that has been serving the greater Fresno County area for over 6 years.
If you meet the qualifications of this opening, please submit your resume and salary requirements by emailing it to Carrie Bryson, email@example.com
Bright Horizon Health Services is accredited by The Joint Commission for demonstrating compliance with national standards for health care quality and safety in home care. For more information on our mission and values, please visit our website: http://brighthorizonhospice.com.
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!