Collections/Assistant Property Manager
A property management company in East Fresno is looking for a Collections/Property Manager Assistant with accounting experience. This is a temp to hire position paying $15 per hour.
Some of the duties are listed below:
- Monitor collections for delinquent tenant accounts.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process and review accounts.
- Take appropriate action to retrieve payments past due by performing collection calls and/or correspondence.
- Initiate tracing/tracking of delinquent customers with outdated contact information.
- File all small claims cases and make court appearances.
- Coordinate with outside agencies for verifying and updating account statuses.
- Maintain collection documentation in tenant files.
- Prepare weekly delinquent reports and updates.
- Maintain Lease Log to assure that all commercial lease are renewed timely and properly and any rent adjustments are being initiated and received according to the lease terms.
Secondary Duties: Accounts Payable / Property Management Support
- Coding Accounts Payable and post in computer.
- Preparing deposits when necessary.
- Filing and maintain files on accounts and properties including leases.
- Learn and assist with work order process.
- Process new lease and move-out deposits.
- Print all work order reports.
- Manage work orders and vendors to perform work.
If the above description matches your previous work history, please call Gina at: 579.1331 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Locally owned and operated, while expanding throughout the Central Valley of California (including Merced, Madera, Fresno, Visalia, Tulare, Delano, Dinuba, Hanford, Lemoore, Coalinga and Bakersfield areas), we are dedicated to serving our clients and applicants with the most comprehensive and professional level of service because we strive to serve you the BEST out of any recruitment service in our area.
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. So the partnership with Hire Up is well worth it! And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL FIND OUR SERVICE IS A STEP HIRE UP FROM THE REST!
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!
Rate us on Indeed at: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Hire-Up-Staffing-Services or Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/biz/hire-up-staffing-services-fresno