Engineer, Food Manufacturing
Fresno area, Global food manufacturer has partnered with Hire Up Staffing Services in their search for a Plant Engineer. This is a Direct Hire opportunity! The salary range for this position is $76K- $94K, along with bonus opportunities and a generous benefits package.
The Plant Engineer is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the preventative maintenance program.
- Monitoring the performance of the maintenance department and providing coaching and correction when necessary.
- Enforcing and encouraging safe work practices in the department.
- Assuring that new maintenance employees are properly trained by implementing a comprehensive training schedule.
- Making sure the maintenance department is submitting boiler and fire protection reports appropriately, as required.
- Documenting and investigating all accidents within the maintenance department.
- Mentoring the maintenance manager and ensures that person has all the tools and contacts necessary to expedite equipment repairs and work assignments.
A Bachelor' s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering along with 5 years of experience in a Maintenance/Engineering capacity in a manufacturing (food preferred) environment is expected. Experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
Qualified candidates must be able to read electrical diagrams, be familiar with OSHA regulations and AIB standards. Bilingual Spanish is preferred, but not required.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please email your resume to Rhonda Gipson at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 559-579-1331.
Locally owned and operated, while expanding throughout the Central Valley of California (including Merced, Madera, Fresno, Visalia, Tulare, Delano, Dinuba, Hanford, Lemoore, Coalinga and Bakersfield areas), we are dedicated to serving our clients and applicants with the most comprehensive and professional level of service because we strive to serve you the BEST out of any recruitment service in our area.
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. So the partnership with Hire Up is well worth it! And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL FIND OUR SERVICE IS A STEP HIRE UP FROM THE REST!
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!
Rate us on Indeed at: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Hire-Up-Staffing-Services or Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/biz/hire-up-staffing-services-fresno