Hire Up is teaming up with a Kings County property management organization to recruit a Facilities Manager to join their team!
This individual will be responsible for overseeing the planning, management, maintenance and rehabilitation of facilities and new constructions projects throughout Kings County.
- Perform a variety of administrative and field engineering duties related to the design and construction of building rehabilitation and new construction;
- monitors compliance with local and federal regulations, as well as contract negotiations and administration;
- directs and supervises the maintenance crews;
- coordinates and schedules final inspections with the appropriate officials;
- projects costs and analyzes data to be used for budgetary purposes;
- performs inventory control and maintains the department within budget limitations and performs quality control inspections as well as run reports.
- 2+ years college in construction related courses.
- 5+ years experience in project management, maintenance and/or construction operation
- General Contractors License
- Valid California Drivers License and provide
- Knowledge of general budget practice/procedures, grant methods, contract negotiations
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and specifications.
- Knowledge of construction estimation, repair costs, and material " take-off' s"
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations
- General Computer knowledge with the ability to create spreadsheets and keep accurate electronic records.
This is a great long-term opportunity for a qualified individual who has great communication skills, enjoys staying consistently busy and being proactive. If you feel that you have what it takes to be the Facilities Manager for this reputable organization, please apply TODAY by sending your resume to:
Leah Perez firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!