Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a Food Technologist, a mid-level position, which will assist with the development of new products. This position is in the Visalia area and pay will depend on experience. Duties for this position will include:
- Collect data and record observations during R&D test runs
- Organize and summarize all data following the runs.
- Update ingredient database.
- Create and update product information sheets
- Update and maintain customer specification databases.
- Maintain records of all customer specific packaging art
- Ensure all products are registered with states and fees are paid consistent with state requirements
- Create and maintain all data required for regulatory compliance.
- Assist in qualifying new ingredients and new vendors.
- Assist in the activation of new formulas.
- Assist with identifying and implementing cost reduction ideas for product lines and factories.
Typical education and experience required for this position include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in food science, animal science, or other closely related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of experience in a food production environment
For immediate review and consideration, please email your resume to Leah@hireupss.com
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!