Hire Up is currently seeking a Bilingual Human Resources Assistant in the Visalia area for a great opportunity with a prestigious local company!
This Human Resources Assistant will be primarily focused on customer service and file maintenance. This individual will perform a variety of Human Resource related duties and may be responsible to assist in areas such as employment, benefits, compensation, training and employee relations.
Daily duties will include, but aren' t limited to:
- Benefits administration
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times, whether in person or over the phone. Including answering questions related to human resources issues, rule and regulations, employment verification, etc.
- Heavy data entry and filing, both manually and electronically.
- Process personnel actions forms and maintain personnel records.
- Coordinate pre-employment physical, drug and background screenings. Execute new hire orientations and paper work.
- Workplace investigations
- Disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Process documents such as personnel status changes, I-9 forms, tax forms, etc.
- Coordinate the recall/layoff process and recruit new employees
Qualified candidates will possess:
- 2+ years of direct Assistant Human Resources experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, be detail and task oriented.
- Creative problem solving skills, ability to multitask, prioritize, manage time efficiently and be able to comprehend at a rapid pace.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite plus experience utilizing an HRIS is highly desirable.
- The ability to work independently
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish (Verbal and written skills).
Qualified, interested candidates for this great opportunity are encouraged to apply by submitting your resume to Bianca at email@example.com
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!