Hire Up Staffing is on the search for an experienced IT/Cloud Manager in the Kingsburg/Selma area. This is an exceptional opportunity with a growing company on the cutting edge!
A day in the life of an IT/Cloud Manager:
- Lead the development efforts for custom cloud applications
- Develop processes and procedures to maintain quality and efficiencies.
- Establish a change management architecture which will serve to categorize and minimize the risk associated with changes that may have a negative impact on business.
- Assist with hiring IT staff
- Assist with budget creation for cloud applications used by company
- Lead the Development efforts for External and Internal API and Import/Export integrations
- Defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Maintain cloud technology security
- Identifies opportunity for efficiencies
- Supports desktop computers and users, including network attached devices such as printers, routers, and firewalls.
- Maintains vendor relationships, including licensing and maintenance of licensed products.
- Other information technology management duties as needed
What you need to be an IT/Cloud Manager:
- Associate of Science or Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or related field or related experience.
- Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of IT management experience.
- Experience managing cloud based enterprise platforms, Google applications, Microsoft Windows environments, network administration, network security, and security audits.
- Technical understanding and management.
- IT policy and planning concepts and practices
- Customer service driven
- Knowledge of various computer systems, including mainframe and personal computer based systems, LANs and WANs.
- Principles of information systems analysis and design especially related to multi-platform and networked applications.
- Information system security technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in knowing more, please email your resume to Leah Perez firstname.lastname@example.org
Locally owned and operated, while expanding throughout the Central Valley of California (including Merced, Madera, Fresno, Visalia, Tulare, Delano, Dinuba, Hanford, Lemoore, Coalinga and Bakersfield areas), we are dedicated to serving our clients and applicants with the most comprehensive and professional level of service because we strive to serve you the BEST out of any recruitment service in our area.
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. So the partnership with Hire Up is well worth it! And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL FIND OUR SERVICE IS A STEP HIRE UP FROM THE REST!
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!
Rate us on Indeed at: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Hire-Up-Staffing-Services or Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/biz/hire-up-staffing-services-fresno