1820 P Street Merced, CA 95341
Hire Up Staffing Services is seeking an experienced Ink Technician for our client in Merced, CA.
- 2-3 years’ experience working with water-based mixing, knowledge & understanding of color theory.
- Compare color sample with standard color card or blends base color and compares results with sample to determine formula required for duplicating colors.
- Record color formula and issues formula and mixing procedure to appropriate workers.
- File color sample and formula for each customer or PMS color for use as printing standard. Continually monitor and check production schedule for flow and make changes as required. Coordinates inks shop activities with printing department production schedule.
- Working knowledge of Spectrophotometer & Densitometer for color comparison and Q.C. Standards.
- Classification of “ Average” or above on the Farnsworth-Munsell Hue testing. e.
- Develop ink formulas, blends and prepares inks and varnish from daily production Schedule for press operators by performing the following duties accurately
- Support food safety initiatives such as IFS, GMP, HACCP and Food Defense.
- Inspects printed material to ensure adherence to customer and plant specifications.
Other requirements are: Ability to lift 50lbs. Standing, lifting, squatting, bending, walking, pushing and pulling all day long. Frequent use of vision to identify/qualify colors, close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus-very frequent color comparison.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please submit resume to Sheri Bazan at Sheri@Hireupss.com.
Sheri has worked in the Information Technology industry for over 20 years. With a focus on Technical Recruitment and Education. Sheri has participated in recruiting for several organizations and projects worldwide, Including large scale projects overseas. She possesses a unique ability to see beyond just qualifications and seems to be able to identify the XFactor when connecting teams. She always going the extra mile to insure that the company culture and team dynamic is taken into consideration when selecting the right candidates.