Learning & Development Manager
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a Learning and Development Manager for a client in the Bakersfield area. Our client is looking for a passionate and motivated wearer of many hats.
Primary duties will include:
- Implementing structured leadership programs
- Participate in program design
- Needs analysis of training in each department
- Curriculum development and facilitation
- Materials production and records management
- Event scheduling
- Manage onsite learning center
- 4-6 years of experience in training facilitation (in-person and online)
- Ability to design, develop, and execute training programs
- Experience delivering coaching and training solutions
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Experience with LMS Administration
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) desired
- Certification in leadership development tools like DISC, MBTI, Situational Leadership, GROW
This is an urgent need and pay range on this Learning and Development Manager is up to $90K per year. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Leah Perez email@example.com
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!