$18-$22/hr. depending on experience
2nd shirt 2pm-10: 30pm
This position' s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following items:
- Perform Maintenance, preventive maintenance, and repairs to production equipment and facilities.
- Perform mechanical, light electrical repairs to production and facility related equipment. Light welding possible.
- Troubleshoot mechanical or electrical issues with production or facility equipment.
- Assist in machinery setups and changeovers as required by production demands.
- Complete daily work orders describing work completed, labor hours, and parts used using the CMMS.
- Follow safety lockout / tagout procedures when performing equipment repairs.
- Understand and follow all SOP' s and SSOP' s and safety procedures in performing your work.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Have a cooperative and team based mindset when problem solving.
- Basic communication (verbal and written) skills are required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be available to work any scheduled production shift or overtime as requested.
- Possess the skills and the ability to do it " by the book" but also the ability to be creative when necessary.
- Must be able to pass Background Check and Drug Screen
- Three years related experience
- Background preferably in the food manufacturing, import or wholesale industry
If you are interested in being considered for this role, and meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Brooke Bedrosian, Recruiting Manager, at email@example.com
Locally owned and operated, while expanding throughout the Central Valley of California (including Merced, Madera, Fresno, Visalia, Tulare, Delano, Dinuba, Hanford, Lemoore, Coalinga and Bakersfield areas), we are dedicated to serving our clients and applicants with the most comprehensive and professional level of service because we strive to serve you the BEST out of any recruitment service in our area.
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. So the partnership with Hire Up is well worth it! And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL FIND OUR SERVICE IS A STEP HIRE UP FROM THE REST!
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!
Rate us on Indeed at: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Hire-Up-Staffing-Services or Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/biz/hire-up-staffing-services-fresno