Medical Billing Specialist - Hanford, CA
Medical facilities within the Visalia/Hanford are are looking for Medical Billers to join their teams! Immediate openings!
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are ready to take their billing experience to another level. Must be able to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment dealing with private and commercial insurances.
Typical duties for this position include
· Heavy customer service, facilitating intake paperwork, data entry, insurance verification
· Collect delinquent accounts by establishing payment arrangements with patients
· Check eligibility and benefit verification
· Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtain any missing information
· Prepare, review and transmit claims using billing software
· Call insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary
· Set up patient payment plans and work collection accounts
· High attention to detail a must
To be considered for this position, please send your resume in a Word document to Bianca Gonzalez at Bianca@hireupss.com . Visit our website and apply directly online!www.hireupss.com
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!