Bright Horizon Health Services has an immediate opening for an Office Manager with prior experience in a medical office setting. The Office Manager is responsible for coordinating all office activities including: medical records, data entry, maintaining patient records, preparing for all meetings, coordinating all telephone calls and maintaining sufficient office supplies. The Office Manager is responsible to the Administrator and the Program Director and assists with: direct patient expenditures coordination, employee time sheets, personnel records and billing liaison.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information. Maintains accurate up to date medical records in accordance with regulations of Medicare and the Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Communicates effectively on the telephone with patients, families and staff.
- Answers incoming calls and forwards to appropriate staff person or takes a message if the person is not available. Welcomes and assists all guests.
- Manages incoming, outgoing and interoffice mail.
- Performs typing, faxing and coping tasks as requested for various staff persons.
- Inputs data into computer for billing purposes.
- Orders and maintains accurate records of medical equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for informing staff of any changes, updates, etc., regarding admissions; discharges, visits, schedules; and clinical meetings as directed by the Program Director, Director of Clinical Services and/or Administrator.
- Tracks admission, discharge, IDTs, certification and re-certification dates on all patients. Responsible for assisting with audits of patient information.
- Maintains accurate mailing lists of employees; patients; volunteers, Medical Directors, physicians and nursing facilities and forwards any changes to the Corporate Office.
- Participates in and assists with community activities, i.e., health fairs, conventions, community education programs, etc. as assigned by Program Director, Director of Clinical Services and/or Administrator.
- Minimum of 1 year of previously office manager experience in a medical office.
- Minimum of high school education; preferably with secretarial and computer background.
- General knowledge of spelling, punctuation, grammar, medical records and office procedures.
- Basic knowledge of office machines.
- Basic knowledge of telephone skills.
- Aptitude or computer data entry and use of current software systems.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Ability to meet the public and staff as a positive, friendly and professional representative of the agency.
- Effective social interaction, communication and organizational skills and the ability to perform a variety of tasks efficiently.
- Personal car for travel and valid driver’ s license.
- Carry personal auto liability insurance coverage.
If you meet the qualifications of this opening, please submit your resume and salary requirements by emailing it to Carrie Bryson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bright Horizon Health Services is accredited by The Joint Commission for demonstrating compliance with national standards for health care quality and safety in home care. For more information on our mission and values, please visit our website: http://brighthorizonhospice.com.
Locally owned and operated, while expanding throughout the Central Valley of California (including Merced, Madera, Fresno, Visalia, Tulare, Delano, Dinuba, Hanford, Lemoore, Coalinga and Bakersfield areas), we are dedicated to serving our clients and applicants with the most comprehensive and professional level of service because we strive to serve you the BEST out of any recruitment service in our area.
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. So the partnership with Hire Up is well worth it! And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL FIND OUR SERVICE IS A STEP HIRE UP FROM THE REST!
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!
Rate us on Indeed at: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Hire-Up-Staffing-Services or Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/biz/hire-up-staffing-services-fresno