Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a Director of Quality Assurance, a mid-level quality assurance management position, for a client in the Tulare County area.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Define and implement Quality Assurance programs
- Evaluate current company processes and develop new and/or improved plans
- Develop trainings for staff
- Deliver quality related training
- Maintain records related to quality assurance standards and certifications.
- Manage FSMA compliance and implement standards.
- Work closely with the compliance team to investigate, document and resolve quality issues.
- Train employees across multiple sites on fundamentals of quality programs
- Train production personnel on uniform processes for receiving product into warehouses, performing cycle counts and monthly inventory, and recording shipment of product.
Education/Experience required for this position:
- Bachelor’ s degree in food science, microbiology, or other closely related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in food production operations or quality assurance management. Experience managing a team of quality assurance technicians preferred.
- Management of a high volume of inventory throughout multiple sites.
- HACCP, ISO, SQF or other food safety certification required.
- Food safety audit experience required.
This need is immediate and pay range is up to $150K with a competitive benefits package. This is a wonderful opportunity with lots of growth potential.
For immediate review and consideration, please email your resume to Leah@hireupss.com
Locally owned and operated, while expanding throughout the Central Valley of California (including Merced, Madera, Fresno, Visalia, Tulare, Delano, Dinuba, Hanford, Lemoore, Coalinga and Bakersfield areas), we are dedicated to serving our clients and applicants with the most comprehensive and professional level of service because we strive to serve you the BEST out of any recruitment service in our area.
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. So the partnership with Hire Up is well worth it! And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL FIND OUR SERVICE IS A STEP HIRE UP FROM THE REST!
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!
Rate us on Indeed at: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Hire-Up-Staffing-Services or Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/biz/hire-up-staffing-services-fresno