Registered Nurse/Case Manager
Bright Horizon Health Services is currently seeking experienced Registered Nurse/Case Managers. Our team of healthcare professionals are committed to providing exceptional care for our home health and hospice patients. Working in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, you will be an integral member in developing an individualized plan of care that adheres to the patient' s values. We are seeking skilled individuals with the same values who are ready to take the next step in their professional careers, and play a proactive role in the care of their patients.
Registered Nurse/Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for continuous review of all aspects of every patient on his/her caseload to include: appropriate utilization of services; ensures continued skilled need; review of documentation in the medical record; maintenance of interdisciplinary communication and discharge planning as needed.
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine healthcare needs; provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illnesses; admits to appropriate level of service/care.
- Develops a care plan, along with the patient and family members, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions.
- Assesses each patient to maximize the quality of life through pain management and other therapies.
- Re-evaluates patient nursing needs regularly.
- Maintains standards for professional nursing practice in a home health/hospice setting, and adheres to regulatory compliance requirements and directives.
- Provides respect, kindness and emotional support to patients and their families.
Registered Nurse/Case Manager Qualifications:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing with a current California RN license in good standing.
- Minimum 1 year of Registered Nursing experience, preferably in a home health, hospice, or acute care setting.
- Current valid driver' s license and reliable transportation.
- Current CPR certification.
- Criminal background check and drug screening are required prior to employment.
Competitive salary offered depending upon experience level. This is a great opportunity to join a locally owned home health/hospice agency that has been serving the greater Fresno County area for over 6 years.
If you meet the qualifications of this opening, please submit your resume and salary requirements by emailing it to Carrie Bryson, email@example.com
Bright Horizon Health Services is accredited by The Joint Commission for demonstrating compliance with national standards for health care quality and safety in home care. For more information on our mission and values, please visit our website: http://brighthorizonhospice.com.
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!