Our Client, located in East Fresno, is hiring for a Sales Coordinator!
This position is a Direct Hire and is paying $50k to $75K per year.
Some of the job duties are listed below:
- Support sales efforts of raisins and other dried fruit to Food Service and International customers
- Prepare reports of business transactions
- Provide accurate sales information and forecasting to assist Operations in the long-term planning and scheduling of various processing and packaging lines
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from various trade shows, phone inquiries, contacts with regular buyers or brokers to increase sales
- Address customer inquiries regarding technical aspects of the product with input from R&D and Operations
- Effectively communicate any customer requirements, specifications, and issues with the Operations team and help convey any relevant information to the customers
- Monitor all Ingredient Sales and USDA contract and shipment volumes
- Provide oversight and support for the product issue process by working closely with the Customer Service team and Brokers regarding issues received
- Create and update tracking spreadsheet to determine remaining obligations to customer by variety
- Provide data to team to compare to current inventory position for new opportunities
- Assist in the preparation and conduction of presentations to existing customers for new products and/or new ideas which would expand their business and their use of Sun-Maid products
- USDA Solicitation and customer RFP Submissions
- Gather all current and historical pricing and award information
- Obtain and apply freight and determine volume constraints
- Provide support for Asian markets by working with Sun-Maid Representative in China and brokers in other countries regarding inquiries
- Organize and coordinate customer meetings as they arise
- Create a cost model for pricing new items to take to market
- Travel - approximately 10% of the time
- Travel to appropriate trade shows and maintain presence in the booth during show hours
- Responsible for booth setup and take down
- Possible travel to assist with calls on regular and prospective customers to further customer relationships and to maintain regular communications with customers
- Motivated and team oriented
- Prior experience in food sales is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to: email@example.com, or, call 559.579.1331
Locally owned and operated, while expanding throughout the Central Valley of California (including Merced, Madera, Fresno, Visalia, Tulare, Delano, Dinuba, Hanford, Lemoore, Coalinga and Bakersfield areas), we are dedicated to serving our clients and applicants with the most comprehensive and professional level of service because we strive to serve you the BEST out of any recruitment service in our area.
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. So the partnership with Hire Up is well worth it! And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL FIND OUR SERVICE IS A STEP HIRE UP FROM THE REST!
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!
Rate us on Indeed at: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Hire-Up-Staffing-Services or Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/biz/hire-up-staffing-services-fresno