Hire Up Staffing in Visalia is recruiting for a Safety Specialist for a client in the Visalia area. This is an immediate need and pay will depend on experience.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Recordkeeping the companies SDS, safety trainings and incident information
- Follow up on all safety corrective actions
- Order safety supplies
- Attend and assist with facilitating all safety meetings
- Assisting with incident investigations
- Track new hires and temporary employees on safety best practices
- Draft and maintain safety training materials
- All other duties pertaining to safety as assigned
Qualifications needed to be successful in this Safety role:
- Familiarity with production equipment and processes.
- 2+ years of experience in a Safety role
- Must have valid driver’ s license.
- Bilingual Spanish is desired, not required
For consideration, please email your resume to Leah Perez firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!