Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a Sanitation Manager for a well-respected client in Bakersfield.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervises teams responsible for operational sanitation and end of production sanitation
- Maintains and reviews sanitation records
- Verifies accuracy of SOPs
- Verifies MSS activities and completes updates
- Lead all safety meetings, incident investigations, follow-ups and audits
- In conjunction with the sanitation leads, coordinates and assigns work
- Manages requisitions and schedules to stay within sanitation budget.
- Conduct Safety and Food Safety audits to assure compliance
- Provide timely and accurate reporting in compliance with quality and food safety
Requirements for this Sanitation Manager position:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Food Science/Engineering/Chemistry or other relevant sciences and (1-3) years in quality/manufacturing/sanitation management roles.
- Food processing sanitation experience.
- Knowledge of food safety and regulatory requirements.
- HACCP certified
This Sanitation Manager must be able to work any shift. Pay range is $60-65K per year to start. Interested candidates can email their resume to Leah Perez firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnering with a professional recruiter increases your chances at being exposed to the most competitive positions out there today and helps build your career in the right direction. The recruiters can give you advise on your interviewing, resume tips and help provide feedback on companies that you're applying to on your own. And there's no cost to you! Our services are paid for by the employers who contract us to recruit for their positions. We have over 200 companies in the Central Valley that we work with, from small 2-3 people operations to large scale fortune 100 companies.
Keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss and we'd welcome your review of our service as well!