2nd Shift Forklift Operator
211 Tasus Way Georgetown, TX 78626
Monday through Friday
3: 00 pm to 11: 15 pm
$13.00 per hour plus shift differential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks or aircraft
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’ s battery and lubricating equipment
- Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Dumping materials into machine hoppers
- Regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck
- Able to adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time
- Having a good sense of balance
- Having good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
Don' t wait! This role will go fast.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiting and business development professional with 5 years of experience in the recruiting and staffing industry. I served in the Army for 8 years as a signals analyst and event coordinator. After being honorably discharged from the Army I fell into the recruiting and staffing world and found a real passion for it.
I have experience with staffing and business development across a range of industries including both professional and commercial types of roles. I recently joined Hire Up Staffing Services and am excited to be one of the first on the team that will help build our business in the state of Texas.
Personally, I am a father to my three children first. I am originally from New Jersey but thanks to my military service I've lived in multiple locations including Texas, Colorado, Florida, Arizona, and Maryland. Texas has always been my favorite and I decided to call it home! I'm a fan of good food, craft beer, and getting out to enjoy nature.