2rd Shift Production
211 Tasus Way Georgetown, TX 78626
Temp to Hire
Monday through Friday - 3pm - 11: 15pm (30 min lunch)
Saturday as needed
Pay: $14.40 per hour
A qualified candidate would be responsible for operating machines or auxiliary equipment they will inspect, perform value added work and pack parts accordingly.
Duties and responsibilities
- Safely perform assigned tasks completely and efficiently. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Ability to lift 20lbs
- Ability to stand for 8 hour shift
- Understand and follow the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Complete shift/press paperwork as required
- Ability to walk medium distances within press cycle times
HireUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiting and business development professional with 5 years of experience in the recruiting and staffing industry. I served in the Army for 8 years as a signals analyst and event coordinator. After being honorably discharged from the Army I fell into the recruiting and staffing world and found a real passion for it.
I have experience with staffing and business development across a range of industries including both professional and commercial types of roles. I recently joined Hire Up Staffing Services and am excited to be one of the first on the team that will help build our business in the state of Texas.
Personally, I am a father to my three children first. I am originally from New Jersey but thanks to my military service I've lived in multiple locations including Texas, Colorado, Florida, Arizona, and Maryland. Texas has always been my favorite and I decided to call it home! I'm a fan of good food, craft beer, and getting out to enjoy nature.