A/P Specialist (High Volume)
Bakersfield, CA 93312
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a high volume A/P Specialist for a local health center in Bakersfield.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3-4 years experience with accounts payable.
- The ability to prioritize your work and meet deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Programs.
- Ability to work a varied schedule
- Must be a team player and a self-starter
- Handling about 4K of invoices a month
- Maintain vendor files
- Collects invoices, packing slips, supply requisition forms, & purchase orders
- Distributes costs to site and departments in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Reconciles invoices and purchase orders to vendor’ s monthly statements.
If you have the experience required and feel you' d be a great fit please go to our website and apply.
Looking to interview as soon as possible!
Shelley joined the team of professional recruiters with the goal to broaden their reach in the California market, expanding to the Bakersfield’s area. Prior to becoming a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing Services, Shelley was an in-house recruiter for a major nationwide staffing service in the Dallas, TX. She acted as their primary staffing consultant providing comprehensive talent acquisition solutions to their wide professional customer base, as well as filling in as the Compliance Coordinator when needed. With a blended background of HR solutions, recruiting and understanding the laws for personnel file management she staffed for several key and difficult industries - Military Defense, Aerospace, Semiconductor Specialty, Fortune 500 companies, and even some wineries on the Central Coast. Shelley was a primary recruiter for Atlast Copco Mafi-Trench, the world’s leading producer that develops, manufactures, and services air compressors for oil companies worldwide.
Having really found a passion for recruiting and career coaching since starting in the staffing industry, Shelley thrives on finding specific talent for a wide variety of industries and functions. Since Hire Up specializes in hard-to-fill positions, Shelley plans to bring her diverse knowledge and continue to perfect her skills at Hire Up. As the primary Recruiting Manager for the Hire Up Bakersfield Branch, she is excited to develop new partnerships in the Kern County as well as attract and retain the best talent on the market to make those companies the most successful.