2735 S. Willow Avenue Fresno, CA 93725
- Open daily mail and stamp date received.
- Send invoices to appropriate approving authority for approval.
- Code invoices with correct general ledger account number.
- Create add/change vendor form when needed
- Input invoices into accounts payable system or input program.
- Print invoice register/input sheet to verify accuracy of invoices keyed into accounts payable system or input program.
- Select invoices to be paid from cash requirements/invoice payment selection report.
- Ensure proper backup matches check copy.
- Attach check copies to actual invoice.
- Research any problem checks from check matching process.
- Responsible for timely and accurate submission of any current month invoices.
- Maintain vendor database for all resident refunds.
- Update daily transaction once a week to the general ledger for Pruitt Corporation.
- Print monthly accounts payable trail balance reports.
- Input manual checks into the accounts payable system weekly.
- Research vendor statements.
- High school diploma required.
- 2-4 years accounts payable experience preferred.
- Strong work ethic required.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment necessary.
- Strong data entry speed/accuracy.
- Good communication skills with a customer service mindset and ability to handle vendor issues successfully.
- MS Excel experience desired.
- Attention to detail and follow through is essential.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for!
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for. You may also send your resume directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Territory Director for the Fresno Branch at Hire Up Staffing, Kellie’s top priority is to drive her team to meet the needs of their clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, management, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about leadership, people, and success and she does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of not only her team but various business owners, and candidates from all walks of life.