155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity as an Authorization Clerk for a growing Medical Group here in Fresno!
- Contacting insurance companies via phone and/or web to verify client’ s medical benefits
- Analyzing reports, tracking, and obtaining necessary authorizations for all services
- Answering insurance coverage and prior authorization questions from providers, families, and other Revenue Cycle members as needed
- Performing other duties to support Revenue Cycle operations as needed
- Stays in compliance with all HIPAA regulations.
- Document all communication in reference to the authorization from patients, insurances, and providers accordingly in a communication log in the patients’ electronic health record.
- Adhere to established criteria and timeframes for processing urgent/routine authorization requests.
- Researching and communicating with requesting provider for any identified amendments, such as codes and/or modified authorization requests.
- Verify and update necessary information in the patients’ medical record.
- Encourage a cooperative, team approach to interdepartmental workflow
- Assist other departments as appropriate.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a medical office setting, or equivalent experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish, preferred
This position is paying $16 -$18, Schedule is: M-F, 8-5
*Only candidates with 3-5 years of experience will be considered.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! email@example.com
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.