1753 E. Fir Avenue Fresno, CA 93720
Hire Up Staffing is currently looking to fill an Account Manager position located here in Fresno, CA!
This position is a full time, temp to hire opportunity.
Individuals with extensive Customer Service/Office background and willing to obtain an Insurance license within the 120-day mark are also invited to apply.
- Collect, organize, and report on external data that impacts the client.
- Assessment and Planning
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Manage assigned territory
- Prospect via cold calling and phone calls for new business development
- Manage accounts and design appropriate solution based on clients' needs
- Coordinate projects effectively
- Conduct solutions and technology demonstrations
- Present the Impact value proposition to decision makers
- Write proposals and negotiate terms of contracts
Ideal Candidate will possess the following traits:
- Team oriented
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize workload and be able to multi-task, with attention to detail is crucial
- Efficient and accurate communication with customers through phone, email and web-based tools
- B.S. or B.A degree highly desired
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely by email, phone, and in person with a high degree of professionalism
- Outstanding organizational skills managing multiple tasks against deadlines
- Ability to take ownership of issues and coordinate their resolution with internal and external groups
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Sawyer Celentano is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Sawyer Celentano joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with a goal of helping others find the perfect job match that they will truly enjoy. She excels in great customer service, strong sales skills, sharp speaking skills, and a continuous drive. She acts as a Recruiting Manager specializing in professional office staffing. Prior to joining the Hire Up team, she spent her time in outreach sales and she was responsible for connecting people in the community by cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations. She likes getting people excited about the things she’s excited about. Right now, that’s anything and everything involving Professional Office Staffing! If Sawyer is not recruiting, she’s probably spending her time outdoors, traveling to new places, or binge- watching the latest Netflix series.