1843 E Fir Ave #102 Fresno, CA 93720
Hire Up Staffing is looking for a Account Manager for one of our well-established clients in the Fresno area! Please review the following and apply if you are interested:
- The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining a book of business insuring high client retention through excellent service to clients and supporting team members in processing all lines of commercial insurance.
- Completes applications in coordination with Producer(s); submits applications to eligible and appropriate carriers; follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies.
- Orders and issues binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other related items; verifies their accuracy; forwards them to client with appropriate correspondence.
- Determine if direct or agency billing is appropriate and invoices accordingly.
- Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals as needed.
- Processes renewals in coordination with Producer(s) and according to agency procedures.
- Reviews audits of policies; verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
- Verifies policy and policy change information, facilitating corrections when necessary.
- Processes incoming mail and phone requests, responding promptly and appropriately.
- Determines reasons for requests for cancellations; acts to save accounts; notifies Producers(s).
- Processes and follows up on cancellations requests to carriers to ensure accurate and timely resolution; maintains agency in financial equity whenever possible.
- Identifies exposure to loss and recommends appropriate coverages in coordination with Producer(s).
- Occasionally accompanies Producer(s) on prospect and client meetings as requested by Producer(s).
- Occasionally takes the lead in renewal with the client, strategy determination, marketing and carrier negotiations and client negotiations to secure account.
- Ethical conduct
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service
- Ability to follow directions
- Team work
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- 3-5 years of experience as a Commercial Lines Account Manager.
- Have and maintain a current Property and Casualty Insurance License as required by the Department of Insurance.
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current driver’ s license with qualifying motor vehicle record.
Please apply and submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel you are qualified for.
Garrett is the Recruiting Manager for Hire Up Staffing and he will review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for. Fill free to send resumes to email@example.com as well for all inquiries.
Meet Your Recruiter
Garrett Grazier is a Professional/Accounting Recruiter at Hire Up Staffing. He helps high performers land amazing jobs by connecting skilled talent to quality companies. He loves working with people and helping them land their dream job. He has recruiting experience in a variety of different industries including Skilled Trades, Healthcare, Professional Services, Construction, Engineering, Industrial, and Environmental. Whether you’re fresh out of school or a 20+ year expert, he can help you find your next career opportunity. Being from Fresno has helped him build relationships with local decision makers which has led him to where he is today. He understands that looking for employment or skilled employees is a stressful time for both candidates and employers. He’s dedicated to making this time as stress free and seamless as possible.