Merced, CA 95341
Hire Up Staffing Services, Merced, is looking for an Accounting Specialist with the following qualifications for a contract inMerced.
- Supervise and review work of accounting department and staff
- Reconciles and analyzes general ledger accounts and analyses to include but not limited to: performing various complex general accounts analysis and financial reporting requirements, balance sheet reconciliations, and provides complex analysis and reasonableness tests for budgeting purposes.
- Conduct forensic evaluations of financial data to help resolve financial data questions/discrepancies.
- Maintains fixed asset system, which includes preparation of journal entries, reconciliation of general ledger to fixed assets system, and preparation of depreciation schedules. Responsible for fixed assets physical inventory.
- Calculates provider incentives on timely basis for payout.
- Prepares timely submission of various reports as required by external or internal entities such as financial documents for interested creditors and government agencies, business property tax filing, welfare exemption filing, census, etc.
- Coordinates, develops and prepares budgets.
- Assists in preparing various confidential analysis including reports for use in collective bargaining unit negotiations.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management, compliance review, and operations
- Generally accepted accounting principles and procedures.
- Understanding of accounting methods, practices, processes, procedures, internal controls and terminology used in financial and statistical work.
- Computer systems, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook and computerized accounting software.
- Advanced accounting theory; principles and techniques of budget preparation, administration; statistical methods, technical writing, and related record keeping
- Bachelor’ s Degree in accounting, or related field required.
- A minimum of three years of accounting experience, preferably in a healthcare setting including experience in governmental agencies at both Federal and State levels.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please visit us at www.hireupss.com to apply. INDHP
Sheri has worked in the Information Technology industry for over 20 years. With a focus on Technical Recruitment and Education. Sheri has participated in recruiting for several organizations and projects worldwide, Including large scale projects overseas. She possesses a unique ability to see beyond just qualifications and seems to be able to identify the XFactor when connecting teams. She always going the extra mile to insure that the company culture and team dynamic is taken into consideration when selecting the right candidates.