7638 N. INGRAM AVE #203 FRESNO, CA 93711
Hire Up Staffing is currently searching for an Accountant for our well-established Fresno client!
This is a Temp to Hire opportunity, pay is negotiable depending on experience.
- Assists with month end close, including inventory and cost of sales items
- Maintains sound accounting methods and systems in accordance with corporate policies and procedures
- Prepare bank account and general ledger reconciliations
- Assists in preparation accuracy of weekly reporting requirements
- Run month end Corporate Reports and review for accuracy
- Assist in various projects as needed
- Maintaining bank files
- 1099 maintenance
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Process check requests
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or business-related field. Four years of bookkeeping or accounting experience can substitute for bachelor’ s degree.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to effectively read, write, and communicate
- 2 years general accounting experience
- Ability to manage, prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to display strong customer service skills
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Sawyer Celentano is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Sawyer Celentano joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with a goal of helping others find the perfect job match that they will truly enjoy. She excels in great customer service, strong sales skills, sharp speaking skills, and a continuous drive. She acts as a Recruiting Manager specializing in professional office staffing. Prior to joining the Hire Up team, she spent her time in outreach sales and she was responsible for connecting people in the community by cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations. She likes getting people excited about the things she’s excited about. Right now, that’s anything and everything involving Professional Office Staffing! If Sawyer is not recruiting, she’s probably spending her time outdoors, traveling to new places, or binge- watching the latest Netflix series.