1180 E. Shaw Ave. #101 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently in search of a highly experienced Accountant for our well established Fresno client!
- Maintains general ledgers with the preparation of journal entries and work papers.
- Prepares capitation reports including analysis, auditing, and reconciliation.
- Cash management including deposits, payments, bank reconciliation, and cash flow.
- Records and understands data related to accounts receivable and accounts receivable allowances.
- Understands and prepares general ledger account reconciliations.
- Accurately prepares preliminary financial statements in a timely manner.
- Assists in the external and internal financial reporting to parties deemed appropriate.
- Maintains and understands Sage 100 accounting system and all related sub-ledgers
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited university or 5 or more years of accounting experience.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and MAS90 preferred.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Territory Director for the Fresno Branch at Hire Up Staffing, Kellie’s top priority is to drive her team to meet the needs of their clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, management, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about leadership, people, and success and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of not only her team but various business owners, and candidates from all walks of life.