155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for an Accounting Administrator for our Fresno client!
This opportunity is paying $18.00 to $22.00/hour depending on experience and the schedule is M-F, 8-5.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE / BILLING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes Extra Work Billings
- Uses computerized Receivables accounting program to enter Customers billing information and prints resulting invoices
- Verifies labor and material costs; researches discrepancies as necessary and ensures they are corrected according to procedures
- Research customer inquiries and follow-up with the customer in a timely manner
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK:
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable
- Assist in the posting/keying of invoices received
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues in a timely manner
- Assist with vendor calls; invoice and payment status
- Call vendors for missing invoices from monthly statement reconciliation
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Ability to stand or sit using office equipment such as computer terminal, copier, calculator and fax machine for extended periods of time
- Skilled working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office - Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- 1-3 years of general accounting experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Good team player with abilities to influence, negotiate and persuade
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Accounts Payable: 3 years
- Accounts Receivable: 3 years
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! firstname.lastname@example.org
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.