155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for an experienced Accounting Clerk for a well established business in Fresno!
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $15.00 to $16.00 per hour based on experience.
Full-time, 40 hours per week.
Some duties and responsibilities include:
- Account set up to ensure accurate information is input and maintain files of vendor accounts
- Enter invoices into the in house designed accounting system
- Receive, verify and code invoices for invoice data entry and obtain approvals as needed
- Prepare checks for vendor payments
- Maintain the accounts payable sub-ledger
- Prepare vendor insurance applications
- Reconcile bank statements on a monthly bases
- Prepare quarterly and yearly payroll tax
- Process monthly and quarterly sales tax
- Prepare 1099s and ensure all appropriate vendors have completed W-9s in advance
Qualified candidates must have:
- basic accounting knowledge
- strong organization skills
- basic understanding of account reconciliation
- Intermediate computer skills, including basic Excel
If you have the above qualifications, please submit your resume on our website, www.hireupss.com, for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Gina Ireland is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please go to our website or call the Fresno branch today! 559-579-1331
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.