625 North Akers Visalia, CA 93277
- Purchase match invoices in the system, making sure there are no discrepancies
- Process weekly check runs
- Review weekly AP aging reports to assure all vendors are paid on time
- Properly allocate any manual entries to right cost centers
- Process claims settlements with approved adjustments
- Reconcile a few GL accounts on a weekly/monthly basis
- Excel reports for upper management
- Assist supervisor with year-end 1099s
- Help vendors with accounting inquiries
- Material reconciliation when needed
- Intercompany Reconciliation
- Assist the accounting supervisor and/or manager with any other accounting duties needed
- AA/AS in Accounting, BS in Accounting a plus
- Spanish is plus
- Team player, work with few supervision, problem solving
- Excel Skills: Pviot Table, VLookUps, Queries a plus
- Famous Experience a plus
- SAP Experience a plus
Please apply at hireupss.com to be considered right away!
Meet Your Recruiter
I was introduced to the Staffing industry four years ago while working for a prestigious staffing agency in San Luis Obispo County. I became a very successful Senior Staffing Manager and earned a certification as a Certified Staffing Professional through the American Staffing Association. I quickly became a top producer, recruiting, interviewing, and placing high quality candidates with key employers.
My ability to find solutions for one of those key employers was critical in helping their team grow over 200% within two years. They hired 150% more candidates from me over direct hiring than is typical on the Central Coast with recruiting arrangements. Those hired, enjoyed working with me too, resulting in a higher success rate for all parties involved.
I served on the local Human Resources Association board, which includes some of the top HR professionals on the Central Coast. I not only served as the Hospitality Chair, but also on the Annual Conference Committee. I also served on the Employer Advisory Council of San Luis Obispo and the Workforce Development Board.
My achievements can be attributable to my previous 10 years of management experience working for Enterprise Rent-A-Car and owning a successful digital marketing agency with my husband, J&J Mobile Media. My overall expertise in sales, management and marketing has prepared me to become a successful recruiter for Hire Up Staffing!