Accounts Payable Administrative Assistant
612 West 5th Street Hanford, CA 932305043
Hire Up Staffing Services is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk/Administrative Assistant for a well-known client in the Hanford Area.
This position is paying $16/hr.
Accounts Payable Clerk/Administrative Assistant
- Receive, open, copy, and scan mail on a daily basis
- Match invoices to purchase orders and check for errors
- Code invoices to correct general ledger accounts or job numbers with applicable activity codes
- Identify and resolve billing issues with vendors and internal employees
- Process employee expense reports and reconcile to company credit cards each month
- Enter invoices into accounting system on a daily basis
- Cut checks and file paid invoices on a weekly basis
- Complete and submit credit applications
- Process vendor 1099’ s on a yearly basis
- Provide routine administrative/clerical support for Accounting department
- Type, compose, edit, or proofread correspondence
- Process a variety of documentation within designated time frames and per established procedures
- Assist with multi-line telephone and routing calls
- Maintain confidentiality of documentation and issues
- 1-2 years in Accounts Payable processing.
- Computer savvy.
- Ability to operate office machinery (copy machine, fax, printer, phone etc.).
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly accurate and detail oriented.
- Great organization and time management skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred but not required.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes to www.hireupss.com
Meet Your Recruiter
After focusing on her degrees, Alexis Vegas joined the Hire Up Staffing team in Visalia, CA as a Recruiting Manager. Hire Up is a full-service staffing firm dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service for direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions; including assistance with payroll, background checks and job search resources. Every member of our team comes with tenure in the recruitment industry. As a whole, we have 30 years combined experience to serve you the best out of any service in our area. That is why we have been voted as the Top Staffing Service in the Central Valley several years in a row!
Although originally from Texas, Alexis was stationed in the Central Valley through the United States Navy. She studied business, management, and human resources for six years and excels in communication. Alexis also has seven years of customer service with an aptitude for relationship management. She has a passion for helping others succeed and surpass their goals. Through perseverance, consistency, and dedication, anything is possible. Together, we can achieve something great!
“Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”– Lou Holtz