Accounts Payable Clerk
Tulare, CA 93277
• Process check requests and expense reports on a regular basis
• Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
• Perform monthly reconciliations
• Maintain many vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
• Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
• Audit and process credit card bills
• Address and respond to vendor inquiries
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have 2+ years of Accounts Payable Experience
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel
• Must have strong communication skills
• Thrive in a team environment
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required
Monday through Friday, 8AM – 5PM
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply at hireupss.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
After focusing on her degrees, Alexis Vegas joined the Hire Up Staffing team in Visalia, CA as a Recruiting Manager. Hire Up is a full-service staffing firm dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service for direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions; including assistance with payroll, background checks and job search resources. Every member of our team comes with tenure in the recruitment industry. As a whole, we have 30 years combined experience to serve you the best out of any service in our area. That is why we have been voted as the Top Staffing Service in the Central Valley several years in a row!
Although originally from Texas, Alexis was stationed in the Central Valley through the United States Navy. She studied business, management, and human resources for six years and excels in communication. Alexis also has seven years of customer service with an aptitude for relationship management. She has a passion for helping others succeed and surpass their goals. Through perseverance, consistency, and dedication, anything is possible. Together, we can achieve something great!
“Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”– Lou Holtz