Accounts Payable Specialist
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a strong and experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join the team of our well respected Fresno client!
This is a temp to hire opportunity, paying $16-$20/hr. depending on experience.
- Reviews and processes invoices for proper coding for numerous community associations.
- Heavy data entry of invoices.
- Daily check and auto-debit processing.
- Processes check requests, garnishments and tax payments, ensuring all appropriate approvals have been received.
- Must have excellent customer service skills to communicate with vendors, clients and co-workers.
- Researches and resolves outstanding balances on invoices.
- Prepares checks to be mailed or forwarded for required signatures.
- Tracks and follows-up on any outstanding A/P matters.
- Opens daily mail for the A/P dept.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow with minimal supervision.
Associate' s degree (AA) or equivalent in related field; between two and four years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you are qualified and interested in this exciting career opportunity, please go to hireupss.com and apply for the position.
Kellie Eanni, Recruiting Manager, email@example.com, 559-579-1331
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.