Accounts Payable Specialist
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for an exciting role as an Accounts Payable Specialist for our well established Fresno client!
This is a temp to hire position, paying $16 - $20/hr depending on experience!
- Month End Accruals
- Petty Cash Tracking
- Employee Advances and Payments, etc.
- Monthly/Quarterly payments to various state agencies.
- Various Month end Reconciliations.
- Commission Payments.
- Develops and implements record keeping systems, forms, policies, and procedures related to billing, processing payments, and other accounts payable and receivable activities.
- Identifies and resolves problems and inconsistencies and suggests appropriate corrective procedures.
- Communicates and coordinates accounting policies, practices, and procedures with department and company managers and officials, vendors, reporting agencies, clients, customers, and the public.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Adjusts errors and complaints.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.