Accounts Payable Specialist
7014 N. Whitney Avenue Fresno, CA 93720
Hire Up Staffing is currently seeking an experienced AP Specialist for a growing medical group located here in Fresno!
This position is a temporary opportunity, lasting approximately 2 months but could turn into a permanent role for the right candidate.
Schedule is M-F, 8 AM - 5 PM. Pay range is $14.00 - $16.00 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all accounting work necessary to insure accounts payable are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Resolve invoice and receipt discrepancies
- Ensure vouchers are coded to the correct general ledger codes
- Prepare and Process Weekly Payments (checks, wires, ACH and Credit Card)
- Maintain vendor records
- Work to drive process improvements in other accounting operation functions as assigned.
- Ability to collaborate with other departments to fulfill role.
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures in performing job duties and responsibilities while supporting a culture of high quality and great customer service.
- Performs other duties that may be necessary or in the best interest of the organization.
- Other general accounting tasks and projects as assigned.
- 2+ years of High Volume Accounts Payable experience
- SAGE/MAS90 Experience required
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.