Accounts Payable Specialist
San Diego, CA 92101
· Manage Accounts Payable inbox including printing and filing invoices daily.
· Respond to vendor questions and issues as they arise.
· File and organize daily receiving documents provided by Warehouse team.
· Properly match receiving documents to vendor invoices to ensure 3-way matching.
· Ensure assigned vendor invoices are posted and paid in a timely manner and within terms to ensure that all applicable terms discounts are properly taken.
· Work with internal departments to handle invoice discrepancies.
· Organize and review the weekly check run to ensure accuracy and completeness.
· Scan in weekly checks and check run support into Dropbox to ensure accurate records for review and audit purposes.
· Assist the accounting team with special projects as necessary.
· Bachelors degree preferred. Related experience can substitute for a degree.
· At least one (1) year of AP experience in a manufacturing/distribution company
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
· Demonstrated knowledge and history of working the AP process.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously and handle adverse and urgent situations with rapid changes in priorities.
· Strong excel skills
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.