Accounts Receivable Bookkeeper
615 S. Atwood Street Visalia, CA 93277
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for Accounts Receivable Bookkeepers for our client in Visalia! These positions are Temp-to-Hire role offering $14.00-$19.00/hr. The Accounts Receivable Bookkeeper reports to the AP Coordinator and maintains agency financial and accounts receivable records.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording financial data.
- Reconcile the Accounts Receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies and process adjustments. 4. Develop automated spreadsheets as needed.
- Maintain financial records and accounts using manual and/or automated systems.
- Post expenditures, receipts and other data to appropriate ledgers.
- Prepare accounting journal entries.
- Maintain accounts receivable files.
- Prepare financial billings and reports required by government agencies or mandated by grant terms.
- Make follow-up contacts regarding billings to ensure timely collection of accounts receivable
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Two years’ bookkeeping experience or equivalent education.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Possess a valid driver’ s license and have access to a dependable means of transportation that is properly insured and operated in accordance with all laws. Agency insurer authorization is required.
- Must maintain good relationships with consumers, co-workers, government and civic representatives, as well as community members within whom the Agency is transacting business and relate to them in a professional manner.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please apply at Hireupss.com!
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!