Accounts Receivable Specialist - HIRING NOW!
San Diego, CA 92121
- Process receivables invoices for multiple locations as well as utilizing customer portals. Ensure invoices are processed timely.
- Post daily cash to reflect accurate accounts receivable balances.
- Manage collections in an assertive manner, working closely with customers to resolve payment issues.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities.
- Reconcile A/R subledger to the General Ledger monthly.
- Assist other internal employees in the resolution of receivables issues.
- Perform other duties as directed by the A/R Manager
- B.S. Degree in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent combination of education and relevant Accounts Receivables experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel and Word, and other desktop software applications.
- Experience working with ERP systems such as Great Plains
- The right person for this position has a “ can do attitude”, the ability to be part of a team while operating independently, and consistently performs to very high standards.
#AccountsReceivable #AccountsPayable #AR
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi I am Scott Showalter and I’m a 28 year old professional in the Accounting & Finance, and IT staffing industry. I was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland and a huge Ravens, Orioles (unfortunately), and Manchester United fan. I love to golf, surf, play soccer and lacrosse on the weekends. If I am not enjoying my time playing a sport, you will see me riding my bike or hiking on trails. I obtained my Bachelor's Degree in Accounting at Greensboro College while playing varsity lacrosse all 4 years. After a short stint as a Staff Accountant, I decided I wanted to help others by finding their dream careers in Accounting/Finance and IT. I moved to beautiful sunny San Diego in 2018 and don’t ever plan to move back home (sorry Mom and Dad).