Dallas, TX 75056
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to help support our growing Dallas, TX branch office.
We work hard to make sure our clients are receiving the highest quality of care and we strive to be the bridge that empowers their independence.
- Prepare correspondence, memoranda, reports, reviews attendant time sheets for errors.
- Answer and relay phone calls and take messages
- Assure documentation is in order for accurate/prompt billing.
- Order all supplies for the office.
- Ensure medical records are current and complete.
- Travel required for community activity as needed.
- Observe confidentiality policies at all times.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two years’ experience as an administrative assistant.
- Must be competent in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish.
- Must be able to quickly learn agency specific software.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’ s license, and current auto liability coverage.