501 South Alta Avenue Dinuba, California 93618
Hire Up Staffing is actively looking for an Administrative Assistant in the Dinuba, Reedley, & Selma area.
Do you have experience in the Ag/Citrus Industry? Are you looking to stay in the same industry but wanting higher pay and benefits? Than this is the position for you!
This position will pay between $18.00-$22.00/HR plus benefits!
Job Duties & Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Provide outstanding customer service to farmers, agents, as well as internal groups
- Answer phone and properly direct the call
- Efficiently complete tasks in timely manner
- Monitor and process incoming and outgoing mail
- Track inventory for office supplies and place orders as needed
- Comprehend and follow rules and regulations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Meet deadlines on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- High school or GED equivalent
We are currently working with many Ag Industry clients in your area! Please send your resume to Ashley Rowe Ashley@hireupss.com or go on our website to meet with a recruiter this week!
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!