677 PALMDON DR SUITE 208 FRESNO, CA 93704
Hire Up Staffing is currently searching for an experienced Administrative Assistant for our well respected Fresno client!
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $14 - $16/hr. depending on experience. This company offers a great benefits package as well!
- Answer incoming office phone calls to answer questions or transfer to the appropriate party.
- Separate mail and scanning/sending to appropriate recipient.
- Provide administrative support to management team.
- Maintain offices, conference rooms and make sure things are well organized with clean work environment
- Managing inventory of office supplies, and general support equipment; placing and tracking orders for indirect supplies and equipment.
- Normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files including private/proprietary and other sensitive data.
- Screening callers and making proper referrals.
- Arranging meetings and conferences, generation of visit requests.
- Receiving, referring, or distributing mail.
- Management and coordinating calendars.
- Arranging travel (domestic and international); timely and accurate processing of expense reports; managing all forms of correspondence.
- Creating/editing various documents in Microsoft Office tools; assisting in maintaining the organization' s collaboration sites.
- Coordinate support from different teams as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.