5900 E. SHIELDS AVE. FRESNO, CA 937278612
Hire Up Staffing is currently searching for a Self Starter Administrative Assistant for our well respected Fresno client!
This is a temp to hire opportunity, paying $15 - $17/hr. depending on experience.
- Provides administrative support for all departments such as, printing, filing, photocopying, data entry, scanning, binding and collating, scheduling meetings, booking reservations for lunch or dinner meetings, and coordinating events and lunches, mail distribution and mail-outs.
- Processes invoices by routing invoices to appropriate personnel for approval and providing invoices to Accounting once approved by the appropriate manager.
- Maintains all office equipment, assists users of office equipment on routine tasks as needed and engages external vendors for service needs.
- Orders, receives and maintains office supplies and proactively ensures office supplies are available when needed.
- Maintains calendars for Admin Services, conference rooms, conference calls.
- Sets up conference calls and webinars.
- Creates, updates and prints Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.