Hanford, CA 93230
Hire Up Staffing in currently looking for an Administrative Assistant in the Hanford, CA area.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Answer incoming calls and greet visitors.
- Detail oriented for accurate proofing and data entry of forms
- Timely and accurate processing of basic to complex policies.
- Process incoming/outgoing mail.
- Coordinate inventory and ordering for office supplies.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Read, analyze, interpret and follow rules and regulations.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintain steady workflow to meet scheduled deadlines.
For consideration, please apply on hireupss.com
Pay range on this position will be $16-22/hr., depending on experience.
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!