1201 Delta View Road, Suite 5 Hanford, CA 93230
Hire Up staffing is currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual for our Hanford client!
This person would need to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the business and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization!
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Update job files daily
- Prepare new job files
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax, and mailings
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Retrieve documents from the filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Planning and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem-solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service Orientation
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.