Hayward, CA 94545
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for 2 Admin Assistants in Hayward, Ca!
The ideal candidate will be a well organized admin professional! Active listening and attention to detail are a MUST.
Responsible for creating work orders, to schedule and dispatch technicians for measure installation, services or repairs for customer’ s homes. Maintains frequent communication throughout the day with technicians to help plan and organize their time for work schedules
- Contact customers to schedule appointment for installers to perform work.
- Receives high volume customer telephone calls to obtain information to build work schedule.
- Provide customer service by answering general questions about utility program qualifications and services.
- Communicate with customer special needs for scheduling installation.
- Professionally administer incoming calls to the correct department and tracks calls appropriately.
- Print and distribute work orders to assigned crew.
- Accurately document scheduling attempts in company software.
- Assemble PG&E and DAP assessment packets for Energy Specialist as needed.
- Assist with providing user ID' s for Energy Specialist.
- Data process new contracts and information in designated system as needed.
- Assist in special projects and perform other office duties as required.
If you feel you would be a great fit, please apply directly on our website and email your resume to: Shelley@hireupss.com
Only candidates that have both applied and sent resumes will be considered!
Shelley joined the team of professional recruiters with the goal to broaden their reach in the California market, expanding to the Bakersfield’s area. Prior to becoming a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing Services, Shelley was an in-house recruiter for a major nationwide staffing service in the Dallas, TX. She acted as their primary staffing consultant providing comprehensive talent acquisition solutions to their wide professional customer base, as well as filling in as the Compliance Coordinator when needed. With a blended background of HR solutions, recruiting and understanding the laws for personnel file management she staffed for several key and difficult industries - Military Defense, Aerospace, Semiconductor Specialty, Fortune 500 companies, and even some wineries on the Central Coast. Shelley was a primary recruiter for Atlast Copco Mafi-Trench, the world’s leading producer that develops, manufactures, and services air compressors for oil companies worldwide.
Having really found a passion for recruiting and career coaching since starting in the staffing industry, Shelley thrives on finding specific talent for a wide variety of industries and functions. Since Hire Up specializes in hard-to-fill positions, Shelley plans to bring her diverse knowledge and continue to perfect her skills at Hire Up. As the primary Recruiting Manager for the Hire Up Bakersfield Branch, she is excited to develop new partnerships in the Kern County as well as attract and retain the best talent on the market to make those companies the most successful.