1820 P Street Merced, California 95340
Hire Up Staffing is looking for an experienced Office Administrator for a Merced area client!
This is a temp to hire position paying $14 to $20 per hour depending on experience.
Some responsibilities include:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Can do attitude
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Rebecca Abell is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Hire Up has nearly 100 openings in five different job markets in California today! www.jobs.hireupss.com
President / Executive Recruiter
Rebecca Abell-Kirkman is Hire Up Staffing Services’ Founder and President. Since Hire Up opened in 2010, she has been responsible for all client relations, as well as the overall direction and performance of the company. With more than 11 years in the staffing industry, she has established a well-rounded background in management, sales, healthcare, and recruitment, which she has passed on to her team at Hire Up. She is an expert in career matching and would love the opportunity to work with you on the brightest path for your future! Please feel free to make a connection on Linked In as well.