Administrative Customer Service Representative
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a Administrative Customer Service Representative for our Fresno client!
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $12 to $14 per hour, based on experience,
The ideal candidate with have experience having worked in a Sales Department taking customer orders, complaints, RMA' s and having dealt with purchasing agents.
Experience working at an irrigation company in the sales or customer service department is a plus!
Maintains and enhances customer relationship by: responding to inquiries, providing information and price quotes, responding to requests, resolving problems. Receives and processes incoming orders for goods and services. Sends, receives and processes Return Material Authorization (RMA).
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information in ERP system, after Controller approval.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information in ERP system.
- Verifies customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
- Obtains customers' names, addresses, and billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased, and enters this information into the ERP.
- Informs customers by Order Acknowledge (OA), transmitted by E-mail or fax of order information, such as: item number, description, quantity, unit prices, shipping cost and dates, and any anticipated delays.
- Receives and responds to customer complaints.
- Files electronic and hard copies of orders received, or posts orders on records.
- Prepares shipping documents and contracts.
- Reviews orders for completeness according to reporting procedures and forwards incomplete orders for further processing.
If you are interested and qualified for this position - Please email your resume to: email@example.com
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.