Alarm Company Technical Manager
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing has been retained by our client to recruit for a talented person to join their Stockton/Modesto area operations. The qualified candidate would be working out of their Manteca office.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity paying $75k per year or more for candidate with qualified experience.
If you enjoy being part of a fast-paced team environment and are excited by security alarm system design, love a challenge, plus the opportunity to become an employee owner, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
Some qualifications are listed below:
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience specifically in the Security industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Alarm field operations with a successful track record of meeting safety protocols, deadlines and budgets.
- Demonstrated experience in office actives such as keeping timely and accurate sales records, hiring and on-boarding newly recruited technicians, collecting and accurately approving time-cards, reviewing and creating change orders, supporting the field scheduling, overseeing service work, doing annual performance reviews for staff, giving progressive coaching/corrective counseling when needed, and more.
- Experience with customer interfacing in person, through email, and over the phone to understand any particular concerns and providing solutions with the highest level of customer service.
- You have experience in commercial and government contract environments.
- Familiar with NFPA 72 and any electrical codes
- A Nicet level designation is preferred.
If you have the experience we are looking for - please go onto our website www.hireupss.com - or call Gina at: 559.579.1331 -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.