155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing has been retained by our client to search for an Assistant Controller!
This well established Fresno business is offering the qualified candidate a salary of $100k Annually along with a 5% bonus.
The chosen candidate will have a Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
Overview of position below:
he Assistant Controller reports directly to the Controller and supports management by providing accurate and timely information for operational and strategic decision making, as well as for purposes of compliance with external financial reporting obligations. The Assistant Controller will work closely with management to maximize the return on financial assets by providing leadership and expertise around the development and execution of financial policies and procedures, as well as implementation of internal control and reporting systems.
Some responsibilities below:
- Prepare, validate and publish timely monthly internal and external financial statements;
- Development and/or maintenance of accounting processes and procedures
- Day to day management and oversight of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable staff – reporting and review, issue resolution, vendor and customer interactions as necessary and where appropriate;
- Review of bank and account reconciliations and journal entries as part of the month-end financial close process
- Technical accounting relating to complex transactions and new accounting pronouncements – including performing accounting research, development and documentation of approach (accounting memos as necessary) and proposal of journal entries and/or disclosures which are adequately supported by calculations grounded in the authoritative accounting literature;
Qualified candidates can submit resumes to the position on our website: www.hireupss.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.