5140 W Cypress Ave Visalia, CA 93279
Hire Up Staffing Services is currently recruiting for a Assistant Controller for the Tulare County area. This positon is looking to pay in a range of $80, 000-95, 000/year.
Job Duties Include:
- Assists in the operation of the general accounting, purchasing and data- processing departments
- Assists in evaluating the performance of staff; trains accounting personnel in the theory and application of accounting principles
- Makes recommendations and participates in the implementation of new policies and procedures; prepares financial reports
- Reviews budget control of program funds; assists with the preparation of financial summaries, statements, reports and budgets;
- Establishes and maintains the maintenance of the general and special ledgers and accounting records; reviews the classifications and distribution of income and expenditures to proper accounts and general-prorate allocations to various funds;
- Reviews and studies the legal and procedural requirements affecting accounting policies; establishes control systems to evaluate accuracy and effectiveness of accounting records; coordinates department accounting functions with data processing and purchasing;
- Handles special assignments involving accounting problems; takes charge of the accounting department in the controller’ s absence.
- 4 year college or university with a degree in accounting; ten years of increasingly responsible accounting and/or auditing experience, including five years in a supervisory capacity.
- A Certified Public Accountant license is highly desirable.
- Any combination of education, training and experience that would demonstrate possession of requisite knowledge and abilities may be substituted for the college education.
If you' re intrested in this position and would like more details please apply at hireupss.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Assistant Branch Manager
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!